Gribble Churton Taylor Limited provides quality, timely service at a reasonable cost.
Fees are determined on the basis of the size and nature of the assignment. Quotations can be supplied upon request.
Terms of Engagement
- The person requesting the report is deemed to be 'the Client' and is responsible for payment of the account.
- Settlement of the account is to be by the 20th day of the month following the month in which a tax invoice for the Services is rendered to the Client by GCT, unless stated otherwise.
- The report remains the property of Gribble Churton Taylor Limited until the account is fully paid.
- Debt collection fees where applicable are recoverable in addition to other charges from the Client.
- A copy of our formal terms of engagement is available on request including matters relating to maximum liability.
Paying by Direct Credit
Payments can be made via direct credit as follows:
Account Name: Gribble Churton Taylor Limited
Account Number: 12-3209-0116884-00
Reference: Please use the Account Reference
Please confirm payment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paying by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to "Gribble Churton Taylor Limited"
And send your cheque with the remittance advice to:
Gribble Churton Taylor Limited
PO Box 894